Mosquito Hates a Black Pepper
SG Plus Repellent Aroma Mist
SG Hangooksamgong / 2016 / Brand Experience
Designed by Jiyoun Kim
JiyounKim Studio presents SG Plus Repellent Aroma mist: Mosquito hates a black pepper which is collaborated with SG Hangook Samgong. ‘Mosquito hates a black pepper’ is a new organic product of SG Group which is made of Icardin from the black pepper.
Jiyoun Kim tried to approach in new ways to present a different value of the new generation repellent mist because SG group start to enter the insect repellent market and should compete with exiting companies. Most competitors recently have emphasized organic and eco-friendly concept thus they need to differentiated their product over the competition. For this reason, Jiyoun Kim was focused on finding the ingredient of repellent mist so he wanted to deliver the memorable and intuitive message ‘Mosquito hates a black pepper’ to the customers.
– It can be easy to use with compressed pouch inside the case.
– It is spray type that can be used even if upside down.
– Jiyoun Kim designed communication strategy across all of the branding business area.
– It is manufactured through the various proto types to find an appropriate case design.
– Design Sketch by Jiyoun Kim